HOW IT WORKS
1. We will send a link to your email to begin
your Remote Onlin Notary session.
2. You will be prompted to upload your
UNSIGNED document. (DO NOT SIGN, until we advise you to do so during our session.
3. You will be prompted to verify your Identity through a series of questions.
4. You will be prompted to upload a copy of your picture Identification.
5. Once your Notary Session begins, you will be connected via a live video to ME!
6. Upon the completion of our Session you will be able to Download your notarized document(s).
Identification requirements for notarial services for all 50 US states. Signee(s) must present valid and active, government issued photo identification.*
Acceptable Form of ID:
• U.S. State Issued Driver’s License
• U.S. State Issued Photo ID
• U.S. Passport Book
• U.S. Passport Card
• Certificate of US citizenship
• Certificate of Naturalization
• Foreign Passport
• Alien Registration Card with Photo
• Military ID
*Some documents like the PS1583 will require 2 forms of ID. Check your document or the document issuer for clarification.
Witness requirements vary by state
Check with your state's comptroller to verify if your document needs a witness, who is eligible to act as a witness, and how many witnesses you will need.
Common documents that may require a witness are Wills, POAs, and Medical Directives.
Witnesses need to be present at the time of the signing
TOWN & COUNTRY SIGNINGS
Serving Wharton County and Surrounding Areas